|Figure 1: Proposed Columbia Gas Metering Station|
|Figure 2: Impacted Area- One Mile Radius|
- My home is located only ¾ mile from the proposed facility.
- A 1 mile radius of the proposed facility includes
(east-west) from Frank Smith Road to almost Route 91
(north-south) from Williams Street into Enfield CT
- There are 500+ homes (not counting the large number in Enfield, CT within this one mile radius of the proposed gas metering station.
- There are 4 schools (Wolf Swamp ES, Glenbrook MS, Center ES and Willie Ross School within this 1 mile radius.
- There is 1 school- (Wolf Swamp Road ES) within 1500’ of the proposed facility.
- There are 20 homes within 500 feet of the proposed facility.
- There are 5 homes within 200 feet of the proposed facility.
- There is 1 school (WSR) with 1500 feet of the proposed facility
I am in support of the proposed new bylaw and urge my fellow residents to vote YES on Article #1 at tonight's Special Town Meeting at Longmeadow High School.
48 Avondale Road